- What’s up readers? It’s the 21st day of Blogtober! If you don’t know what Blogtober is, it is a series I am conducting that starts from the first of October wherein I post on my blog everyday until Halloween. 🎃📚📖🍁🍃🍂
- Today I’m going to share to you my thoughts on the book, “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do But You Could Have Done Better.” 😄
- Anonymous break up stories from men and women, old and young, serious and silly and the cartoons that inspired them. Author and artist Hilary Campbell turns the painful into the hilarious, validating emotions from forgotten middle school tragedies to relationships that ended only hours ago.
| Book Depository |
My Thoughts on Breaking Up Is Hard to Do But You Could Have Done Better
- Before going to the therapist post breakup, consider reading this book first. The drawings are hilarious! The stories themselves are funny and the idea of how the drawings are drawn are very creative. It reminds you that you’re not the only one dealing with a broken heart.
Did you enjoy this post? Want more posts like this? If you do, you can click on the follow button to be notified everytime I write a new post. 😄
Also, I’m doing an Instober (Instagram version of Blogtober) so if you’re interested, you can follow me on Instagram @flexireads. See you there!
Don’t Miss A Day of Blogtober! 😄
- Blogtober Day 1: October Book Releases Blogtober Day 2: Ask Me AnythingBlogtober Day 3: Q and A with Flexi ReadsBlogtober Day 4: Book Haul 3Blogtober Day 5: September 2017 Book Wrap UpBlogtober Day 6: Books to Read This Fall 2017Blogtober Day 7: The Billion Dollar Spy by David Hoffman Book ReviewBlogtober Day 8: Relatable to Book Lovers Blogtober Day 9: Tea HaulBlogtober Day 10: Favorite Lines from The Billion Dollar SpyBlogtober Day 11: Stationery Haul 2Blogtober Day 12: Fall Decorations for Book LoversBlogtober Day 13: Favorite Lines From The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch AlbomBlogtober Day 14: Why L. A. Pourquoi Paris? Book ReviewBlogtober Day 15: Blogtober Update and AnnouncementBlogtober Day 16: Google Translates Harry Potter Titles Blogtober Day 17: Books to Read When Goong Through A HeartbreakBlogtober Day 18: Book Haul 4Blogtober Day 19: Chill Autumn PlaylistBlogtober Day 20: Find Your Aweskme by Judy Clement Wall Book Review More Book Reviews: Let It Snow: Three Holiday RomancesWhat Light by Jay Asher Book ReviewBook Review: Counting Wolves by Michael F. StewartBook Review: All Things New by Lauren MillerBook Review: A Short Border Handbook by Gazmend KapllaniBook Review: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami translated by Philip GabrielBook Review: All the Wrong Chords by Christine Hurley DerisoBook Review: Beginning French by les AméricainsThe Billion Dollar Spy by David E. Hoffman Book ReviewWhy L. A. Pourquoi Paris? Book Review
Thank you for reading and cheers to more books! 🍷📚💕😄