What’s up readers? I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award by the gorgeous Rebecca in her blog, Rebecca Rose, where she blogs about her love for all things beauty, baking and interior related. Check out her lovely blog here.
Rules for this Award:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, providing their link in the post.
- Also, include award logo.Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they can see it.
1. In about a paragraph, tell me about your blog, what it is about, why you run it, or anything else?
My blog is a book blog with all things book-related. Recently though, I’ve been writing some posts about my life beyond just books and reading. I started blogging to express my ideas and thoughts about books I’ve read and to recommend books to people. I think it’s a great way to interact with those who have the same interests as mine.
2. Why do you think, at this point, that your life is worth living?
I think my life is worth living because of my family, close friends, and readers of my blog. They are the reason why I get up in the morning and excited to start each day.
3. How do you see yourself in the future?
I like to be positive when talking about the future so I would most probably still be running this blog and youtube channel and hopefully become a translator. I also see myself as traveling the world and still getting excited to wake up each day for new adventures.
4. What makes you emotional? Interactions with people or movies or books or anything?
Words make me emotional when reading and movies make me emotional too but I think I’m most emotional when listening to a song while feeling the melody and lyrics especially when that song reminds me of the past.
5. If, right now, you had the chance to stop living your routine life for a week, what would you do?
If I had the chance, I would travel to a different country and get lost in their culture and the newness of things.
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I’m a night owl during weekdays and an early bird during weekends. I find I’m more focused during the night when most people are asleep so I make homeworks late at night and read a book before sleeping and that’s when my creativity is highest and when I get more stuff done. An early bird during weekends because I wake up early and I’m always super excited to start the day on Saturdays and Sundays because I can change my routine since there are no classes. I usually have many things planned for weekends mostly a list of books to read. 😂
7. What trait about people annoys you the most?
Arrogant and rude people annoy me the most.
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What/Who inspired you to start a blog?
2. What do you do during your free time?
3. How would you describe yourself?
4. What’s the best part about blogging?
5. What’s the worst part about blogging?
6. What song best describes your life?
7. Are there any bloggers you look up to?
8. Describe what the perfect day for you is like.
9. What is your favorite quote and why?
10. What is the one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
If you didn’t know, I uploaded a video on my Youtube channel where I take you guys with me to the bookstore so if you want to come with me, just click the link below to be directed to my video. 😄 See you there! 😁 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k799IestTY
Also, I’m conducting a giveaway of Origin by Dan Brown so if you want to win and I know you do, here’s the link for the instructions on how to enter. 😊 https://flexireads.com/2017/11/09/blogtober-and-instober-success-giveaway/
Enjoyed this post? Want more posts like this? You can click on the follow button to be notified everytime I write a new post. 😄
If you’re interested, you can follow me on Instagram @flexireads. 📷📚💕
Thank you for reading and cheers to more books! 🍷📚💕😄