A chess game is divided into 3 phases called the OPENING, MIDDLE GAME, and ENDGAME.
In this article, you are going to learn the 10 golden rules of chess.
1. Develop pieces actively.
2. Move each piece only once in the opening.
3. Develop with a view to control the center.
4. Move only those pawns that facilitate the development of pieces. (i.e. d and e pawns to free the bishops and control more squares)
5. Move pieces, not pawns!
6. In the opening, move only those pawns that help develop the pieces.
7. Do not move the same piece twice in the opening.
8. Develop every piece.
9. Play in the center.
10. Get your king to safety quickly. (Castle)
Facebook: Flexi Reads
Pinterest: Flexi Reads
YouTube: Flexi Reads
[products ids=”2978,2987,2968″ columns=”2″]