1. A special move in which the King and Rook move simultaneously to place the King to a safer square than its centralized starting square.
2. The final phase of a chess game.
3. The starting phase of a chess game.
4. The game phase between the opening and endgame.
5. The simultaneous attack of two or more pieces by a single piece.
6. The process of planning.
7. A position in which the King is checked and has no way to get out of that check.
8. The result of a pawn reaching the other side of the board, where it transforms into a knight, bishop, rook, or queen.
9. A specific type of attack set up through a combination of moves giving the player a material advantage.
10. The sacrifice of a pawn in exchange of a better position early in the opening.
Congratulations! 🙌 おめでとうございます！🎉
Facebook: Flexi Reads
Pinterest: Flexi Reads