This is a compilation of quotes from Frozen 2.
- Maturity is making me poetic.
- I can’t wait to be ancient like you; when nothing seems to be important.
- Some things never change, like the love that I feel for her.
- Some things never change, though the future remains unknown.
- Some things never change and I’m holding on tight to you.
- I can freeze this moment but I can still go out and seize this day.
- It’s time to count our blessings beneath the autumn sky.
- Controlling what you can when things go out of control.
- When one can’t see the future, the only thing one can do is to do the next right thing.
- This will all make sense when I get older. So there’s no need to be terrified or tense.
- Growing up means adapting.
- Takes the ice sword.
“What are you gonna do with that?” “I have no idea.”
- If you don’t want me to follow you into fire, then don’t run into fire.
- That’s a pretty big promise, Elsa.
- Just when you thought you got your way, life throws you another (challenge).
- Don’t give up and just do the next right thing.
- The goal is to find the voice. Find the truth and we can go home.
- You feel what you feel and those feelings are real.
- I know you’re my true north.
- Until then, I’m lost in the woods.
- Water has memory.
- You are not responsible for their choices.
- Go too far and you’ll be drowned.
- Don’t do this alone. Let me help you, please. I can’t lose you Elsa.
- I’m sensing some rising anger in me.
- Every inch of me is trembling but not from the cold.
- have been a fortress full of secrets inside.
- They will come in celebrations and then, we will know their size and their strength.
- I’ve seen dark before, but not like this.
- This grief has a gravity; it pulls me down.
- Hope is lost but you must go on and do the next right thing. Take a step. Step again.
- The only star that guided me was you.
- My love is not fragile.
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this post, hit the SHARE button below and share it to your friends and family.
Also, SUBSCRIBE by entering your email address to receive fresh posts delivered straight into your inbox.
Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie Johnson$13 Add to Cart
Summer at the Comfort Food Cafe by Debbie Johnson$13 Add to Cart
Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory$16 Add to Cart
Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa de la Cruz$11 Add to Cart
Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak$26 – $28 Select options
Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis$25 Add to Cart
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero$17 Add to Cart
The Champagne Diet: Eat, Drink, and Celebrate Your Way to a Healthy Mind and Body! by Cara Alwill Leyba$13 Add to Cart
Home for the Holidays by Sara Richardson$15 Add to Cart
The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss$16 Add to Cart
A Vintage Christmas: A Collection of Classic Stories and Poems by Louisa May Alcott, Charles Dickens, LM Montgomery, and Mark Twain$18 Add to Cart
The Brightest Star by Fern Michaels$26 Add to Cart
Facebook: Flexi Reads
Pinterest: Flexi Aquilla