Chess is a game that requires concentration, accurate calculation, the ability to read moves ahead, etc.
Woah, it all sounds too serious.
In the chess world, it’s not only about the battle of intelligence, but of creativity as well.
So this time, I’m going to be creative with this post and create memes relatable to chess players, portrayed by funny baby facial expressions.
1. When you only had seconds left and you checkmate your opponent.
2. When your opponent walks into a trap.
3. When you perform a DISCOVERED ATTACK.
4. That feeling when you FORK the King and Queen in chess.
Read More: Chess Quotes
5. When your trap didn’t work the way you wanted it to.
6. When you go to a chess tournament but they tell you only for players with rating of 2200 and above but your rate is only 1080.
7. When you touched a piece but didn’t move it and your opponent complains.
8. When you fall into a trap and lose a rook and a knight.
Read More: 10 Golden Rules of Chess Opening
Thank you for reading. I hope you had a good laugh and relaxed your muscles for the next game of chess that awaits you.
Facebook: Flexi Reads
Pinterest: Flexi Reads
YouTube: Flexi Reads