Book Title: She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas Into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur
Author: Carrie Green
Publisher: Hay House
Publication Date: February 21, 2017
Are you ready to turn your ideas into reality and build a wildly successful business?
There has never been a better time to say yes! With a computer and an Internet connection you can get your ideas, messages, and business out there like never before and create so much success. In this book, Carrie Green shows you how. Carrie started her first online business at the age of 20–she knows what it’s like to be an ambitious and creative woman with big dreams and huge determination . . . but she also knows the challenges of starting and running a business, including the fears, overwhelm, confusion, and blocks that entrepreneurs face. Based on her personal, tried-and-tested experience, she offers valuable guidance and powerful exercises to help you: – Get clear on your business vision
– Move past the fears and doubts that can get in the way
– Understand your audience, so you can truly connect with them
– Create your brand and build a tribe of raving fans, subscribers, and customers
– Manage your time, maintain focus, and keep going in the right direction
– Condition yourself for success . . . and so much more! If you’re a creative and ambitious female entrepreneur, or are contemplating the entrepreneurial path, this book will provide the honest, realistic, and practical tools you need to follow your heart and bring your vision to life.
About the Author:
Carrie Green is a female entrepreneur who started her first online business at the age of 20, and within a few years grew her business to global level. In 2011, after feeling isolated running her business, Carrie started the Female Entrepreneur Association – an online platform now counting 270,000 members, which inspires and empowers women from around the world to build successful businesses through videos, classes, and an online community. Carrie has been recognized as an entrepreneurial rising star under the age of 30, and was awarded Entrepreneurs’ Champion of the Year in 2014 at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards. http://www.femaleentrepreneurassociation.com